Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 4 september 2017

It's time for a new challenge over at Aurora Wings Challengeblog.
The theme for this challenge is soooo easy so you have no excuse for not participating...
"Anything Goes"
It can't get any easier...

For this challenge I've colored an all time favourite...
I've colored her numerous times with both pencils and copics and this time I went with pencils on kraft...


I just love this image. She's called "Flower Ballerina" and you can find her both in Aurora Wings own shop and in her shop on Etsy... You will find links to it in the bottom of my post.


Here is a close up on my coloring.

I do hope you will join us in this challenge.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Have a wonderful day

Pencils:
Ivory, light peach, peach, nectar, henna, chestnut
White, light cobalt turquoise, cobalt green, cobalt turquoise, prussian blue
Dark chrome yellow
Black
White gelpen

Links:

7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Ann-Marie, I can't even tell you how much I adore this coloring on kraft! She is drop dead gorgeous and I love the extra movement you've given to the design with the multiple layers of lovely paper. Gorgeous flower spray, too. FABULOUS! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. I always love it when you do coloring on a kraft paper, as it provides a nice, lightly textured mid tone and bring all the colors and highlights to life, and you do such a wonderful job of it all! The blue and white palette creates a clean and light atmosphere, and the flowers are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our new Anything Goes challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so beautiful, love the blue shade and looks gorgeous on the kraft x

    SvaraRadera