Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

söndag 26 mars 2017

Time for "Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday" over at Rubbernecker blog

This time I've been using my prismapencils on a magnolia flower.
I just love to color flowers...
This is my finished card.


Pencils on kraft is just so striking....
The stamp is called "Magnolias" and you will find it here.


Here is a closeup on my coloring. The list with the pencil I've used will be found further down in this post.


This sentiment is heatembossed and are called "Beautiful wishes" and will be found here.

Prismapencils:
White, light magenta, crimson
Light green, leaf green, permanent green, pine green
Light yellow ochre, terracotta, brown ochre, burnt sienna, dark sepia

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Hope you all had a great weekend

Links:
This post on Rubbernecker blog
Current challenge

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar